Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Six random things

Appropriated from Chicago mama:

1. The dick that owns the dog who attacked mine still hasn't paid. He

2. I love the show Felicity even though it is about a college girl and I am so beyond that stage in life.

3. My favorite book is Gone With the Wind and I find new reasons to love it every time I read it.

4. I love coffee and drink several cups a day, but refuse to make more than one cup at a time.

5. I DO NOT eat leftovers. I stole this random thing, but it is true of me too. Even the most wonderful food makes awful leftovers.

6. I watched a little boy named Vince over the summer for extra money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as Grandma can afford the doll, so problem! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW I also LOVe American girls, actually I have gotten their catolog scince I was about 8 or 9! Although I have never owned one....wahhhhh!