Monday, March 12, 2007

Prayer

Do you pray? Praying is not the same as being religious. My mother is NOT religious, but she prays all of the time. I am religious and I pray constantly, but I am getting off point. Do you pray? If you do, there are so many things in the world to pray about now-a-days. Like the end of war, poverty, addiction and the obliteration of Bratz Dolls, but I would ask you to add one to your long list.

These poor people were skipped while waiting for a referral to adopt from China. It is so sad and disheartening for them because they have been waiting for something like 16 months. This was their turn, but something went wrong and they recently found out that their file had been sitting around incomplete for months and months. The problem has been resolved now, but their file remains in limbo and could be there for a long time. She is asking for prayers, and I am trying to help. So, if you are the praying sort, please pray for them.

No comments: